HR Hot Topics: Workplace Retaliation Claims
- Date: Nov 02, 2017 | 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM
- Location: Residence Inn, Niles
- Address: 5555 Youngstown-Warren Road Niles Ohio
- Contact: Mary Beth Wyko
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 330.744.2131, ext. 1212
John Gerak and Kathleen Sanz return for this program. For six consecutive years, retaliation claims have topped the list of charges filed with the EEOC, and the trend is expected to continue. Employees are also pursuing retaliation claims under other statutes, including the FLSA, OSHA, the False Claims Act, and numerous state laws. In this session we address how to avoid common mistakes that could lead to a retaliation lawsuit or administrative charge.